 Space / 12626
Re: Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:42:14 GMT

This rocks.  I love all of the cones all over it.  I love the shocks on the
gun.  The old school canopy seems to work very well with this too.

And asymmetry.  I just love asymmetry. :-)

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| BrickBay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote in message
Hello all,

Well, here ya go, the F/A-404 C Biggun Anti-Captital Ship fighter. Check • it
under the Space product line yo.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

PS, Admire all the other little new things I have changed, and see how • great
a job I did getting everyone else to make buttons so we can link to each
other. :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net