 Space / 12673
Re: Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 02:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
cjb.net works for me now.

Weeeeeeeerid.

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Travis Dickinson

Kyle Keppler wrote:

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
Nice design.  Looks rather realistic.

Thanks. :-P

The two short web addresses didn't work for me.

Nuts. It appears that some people have this problem. I use the cjb.net one
cause the regular one is just too dang long, and if I change servers, I dont
have to make everyone update their links. Oh well, in the future, I'll try
to put the long one in for MOC announcements.

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Kyle Keppler wrote:

Hello all,

Well, here ya go, the F/A-404 C Biggun Anti-Captital Ship fighter. Check it
under the Space product line yo.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

PS, Admire all the other little new things I have changed, and see how great
a job I did getting everyone else to make buttons so we can link to each
other. :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net