 Space / 12625
Re: Blacktron I Contest Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:03:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:

The FINAL results are:

Category VII General - Tied - Expropriator by L F Braun AND Vengeance by
Paul Hanson

I'm not worthy! I really didn't think I had a shot at winning anything - the
competiton was just too good.

Congrats to all of the entrants - and big thanks to the contest organizers.

I'm all for Ice Planet in 2002!

Thanks - Paul