 Space / 12506
12505  |  12507
Subject:
Blacktron I Contest Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:21:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

copied from the Legoland Times - January 18, 2002

Blacktron Activity on the Rise

Space Police units around the Galaxy are now on Full Alert. "We have seen a
dramatic increase in appearances of new Blacktron vehicles and even a new
base." Says a Space Police spokesman. "At this time, we want the public to
realize there is no reason to panic. The increase in activity is probably
due to the fact that most Blacktron equipment is becoming obsolete since
Jack Stone has joined the Police Force."

The FINAL results are:

Category I Polybag Ground or Air - Shufflepod by Greg Majewski

Category II Small Ground - WTF-2001 Wide Track Fury by Tony Hafner

Category III Small Air - Scrutinizer by Tony Hafner

Category IV Large Ground - Battrax II by Bram Lambrecht

Category V Large Air - Scrutinizer by Greg Howell

Category VI Base - Message Transmit Base by Tom Holloway

Category VII General - Tied - Expropriator by L F Braun AND Vengeance by
Paul Hanson

Category VIII Ugliest, Wackiest Thing in Space :) - Tied - Orca Class
Freighter by Richard Marchetti and Sy Borg by Tony Hafner

It is impossible to have a winning model because it is not fair to compare a
polybag set to a base. But it is obvious that we have an overall winner...

All the members of LUGNET.

Thanks to all those who participated and thanks to the other members of the
committee Tony, Richard and Tom.

The Scrutinizer