 Space / 1143
Re: Lego Space Animation from the early 80's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:58:57 GMT

I love the movie!
It looks like real people and objects, because there is always something going
on in the background, and they move all the time.
The music is great, it sounds like a computer game tune.
Hey, you could make a computer game with this movie as the intro!
I also like the way the credits are displayed, and as I said before, that there
are so many things going on in the background.

Tobias,

Thanks for your kind words.  As it turns out, I worked at Digital Domain (visual
effects house that worked on "Titanic") on a Lego computer game for several
months...

Marc