 Space / 1142
Re: Dune Sand Roaver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:31:11 GMT

Very nice design!  I've been looking for something to do with all of these
hard space tires i've got over here  ;)

Troy

Thunderbyte <smcgolley@juno.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Shawn H. Golley writes:
[snip]
I'll post instructions and pictures when I'm done.

It's been a REALLY long time, but I got a picture up. the url is:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/6382/dune/sandall-lcd-21.gif

Enjoy.