 Space / 1134
1133  |  1135
Subject:
Lego Space Animation from the early 80's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:17:49 GMT

Hello Lego Space Fans,

I've uploaded a 3 minute stop motion movie that I made way back in '85, using
some of the early space sets and minifigs...

You can check it out at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~lightdog

under "animation".

Those good 'ol space sets sure bring back memories...

:)

Marc