 Robotics / Vision Command / 221
Re: Robot That Sorts Lego Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 02:24:04 GMT

I built 7 bots that sort for me. Althought they really don't do their job.
Instead they play around all night and just bearly get everything cleaned up
in the nick of time right before sunrise when they kick on their sort beams.

7 Little Sorting Bots
http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/little_bots_series_by_eric_sophie.htm

Kienetic Sort Beam

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

P.S. Thanks, just being silly. Had to do it. Good Luck with your project.