 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3988
Re: Development status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:20:23 GMT

Carl,

    Welcome!  If you have the time and the interest we welcome your
    spending time on this.

    As you can tell there has not been much activity here in a while... ;-(

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Carl Troein wrote:
So I wonder what the development status is at the
moment, and if I should volunteer to get the code to a state where
it compiles wih gcc 4.x without warnings.

Regards,
Stephen