 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3987
3986  |  3988
Subject:
Development status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:33:08 GMT

Hey folks.
I played around a bit with brickOS a couple of years ago but never
got around to do anything serious. And now I thought I'd look into
it again, if only for the joy of low-level coding.
So I noticed, like others before me, that brickOS straight from
CVS won't compile (with any recent version of gcc) without Jochen's
opcode patch. So I wonder what the development status is at the
moment, and if I should volunteer to get the code to a state where
it compiles wih gcc 4.x without warnings.

//Carl

--
Carl Troein - carl@thep.lu.se
http://www.thep.lu.se/~carl/