 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3984
Re: LNPd with USB Tower - success?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:36:59 GMT

Hi,

lnpd is a very old program and has several problems, it does not support the
protocol used by brickOS, lacks support for the USB tower and may lose packets
as soon as they get too large (>8 bytes or so). Collision detection does not
work as long as the serial port FIFO is enabled.

Sure, it might be possible to repair most issues, but I have decided to start a
new infrared library from scratch that should have more features and less
problems.

<http://lnphost.sourceforge.net/>

Greetings,

Stephan