 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3972
    LNPd with USB Tower - success? —Pierluigi Rolando
   Hi, I'm new here. My name is Pierluigi and I am a student at the Turin Polytechnic ((URL) ). I've used BrickOS with LNPd for a summer project, and I've recently bought the Robotics Invention System 2.0, that comes with a USB IR Tower. This tower (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNPd with USB Tower - success? —Jordan Bradford
     (...) I've never used LNPd, but since it's old enough to have "legOS" as its first letter, then it must support the serial IR tower. If no one else has info for you, you might consider buying one. Pitsco sells it new for $31.00: (URL) can get them (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNPd with USB Tower - success? —Stephan Höhrmann
   Hi, lnpd is a very old program and has several problems, it does not support the protocol used by brickOS, lacks support for the USB tower and may lose packets as soon as they get too large (>8 bytes or so). Collision detection does not work as long (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)