 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3970
Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Marc Abramowitz wrote:

I hope that this doc is helpful to somebody out there.

   Thank you! It will be. Intallation is one reason I've never moved into
BrickOS (despite some people urging me to) on the Mac.

--
Brian Davis