 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3969
    HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower —Marc Abramowitz
   Hi all, I just finished compiling and installing a cross-compiler and brickOS to my RCX from my PowerBook with Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.3 and a USB IR tower. Here's a blog posting about my experience: (URL) that I was able to install brickOS to my RCX (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower —Brian Davis
   (...) Thank you! It will be. Intallation is one reason I've never moved into BrickOS (despite some people urging me to) on the Mac. (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower —Marc Abramowitz
   (...) Perhaps one of the brickOS folks wants to work with me to turn this into a HOWTO that can go on the brickOS site? I also could take a stab at modifying the "dll" program to support USB on the Mac. If any folks from brickOS are interested, (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)