 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1205
1204  |  1206
Subject:
LegOS + Lego Remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:44:49 GMT

Hi All,

I've tried patching LegOS 0.2.3 lnp_integrity_byte's state machine to capture
the transmissions by the Lego remote. The problem is, I only get a response
when I press some combinations of two remote buttons at a time, other
combinations and all single buttons just give me 00,ff,00,ff for the buttons.
The header bytes are captured correctly though (55,ff,00,d2,2d).

My only guess now is that LegOS is transmitting when it encounters certain
combinations, and messing up my readings.
Does LegOS' lnp respond to the data stream from somewhere else in the kernel?

Thanks,

- chris