 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1200
1199  |  1201
Subject:
LegOS on LinuxPPC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:33:58 GMT

I recall somebody writing to this list about a problem with LegOS under
LinuxPPC, and the message seemed to imply that things were mostly happy. I
can't make the compiler compile. I'm using gcc 2.95.2. The make proceeds
for a good while, then I get many, many errors, something about something
being too long and being truncated, then it dies. (I can post the exact
errors later; I just don't have them with me at the moment.)

If indeed somebody has made it work, could you tell me how? I'd really
like to make this happen. Running compilers under VirtualPC is a pain in
the arse.

--
  "Do not go gentle into that good night.
   Rage, rage against the dying of the light."