 Robotics / RCX / 1382
Re: Non Robot uses of the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:48:28 GMT

Hello,

Sounds like it was an interesting project. Could you tell me what grade
was your daughter in and did she use the standard RCX/Lego Software or
something else?

thanks

--
Frank Caggiano "The best education for the best
caggiano@crystal-objects.com is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html