 Robotics / NXT / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
New NXT Utilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:34:06 GMT

I have posted a couple new utilities for the NXT on my BricxCC website.

One (MidiBatch) is a batch conversion utility for converting MIDI files into NXT
Melody (.rmd) files.  NXT Melody files can be played via NXT-G simply by
renaming them as NXT Sound files (.rso) and selecting them as the file to play
in the NXT-G PlaySound block.  They can also be played via NBC using the
SoundPlayFile system function call.

The other utility (RMDPlayer) is a simple utility for playing NXT Melody files
on a PC.  It can play to the PC speaker or it can play using a sound card.  It
can also convert the NXT Melody file into a .wav file.

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/utilities.html

Enjoy!

John Hansen
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/