 Robotics / NXT / 85
Re: NXT avaliable in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Patrick J. Levy wrote:
Hi,

Anybody knows if the NXT will be avaliable in London by October? I will be there
from day 1 to 7, and I will go to Legoland and Hamleys, But i could not figure
if they have it for sell yet.

Going to pick up a set tomorrow whilst I'm here in the US, I hadn't realised it
wasn't out in the shops in the UK yet!