 Robotics / NXT / 85
  Re: NXT avaliable in London

(...) Going to pick up a set tomorrow whilst I'm here in the US, I hadn't realised it wasn't out in the shops in the UK yet! (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT avaliable in London

(...) Went a bit mad, bought three - two as spares to sell when I get back. (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)