 Robotics / NXT / 84
    New NXT Utilities —John Hansen
   I have posted a couple new utilities for the NXT on my BricxCC website. One (MidiBatch) is a batch conversion utility for converting MIDI files into NXT Melody (.rmd) files. NXT Melody files can be played via NXT-G simply by renaming them as NXT (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)