 Robotics / NXT / 387
Re: Any experience with measuring rotations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 19:21:44 GMT

This sounds like a good idea.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to work out
sequence of more than just two shades, but that's what weekends are for,
right?
So, if I could make of sequence of colors that have increasing "darkness",
could use that level to determine the force!

Don't mess with colors.  Just use a gradient.  You'll have a mostly linear
set of values.

With my black & white studs, there are also several shades of gray in
between (like a little black & mostly white...)

Yes, that would be the plan!  Can you say Posterior Bayes Estimate?

no.  :)

Steve