 Robotics / Handy Board / *8580 (-20)
  Re: control large number of leds (?)

Wow, I thought this list was dead. Hmmm. You're missing two key bits of information : 1) Do you want to individually control each LED's brightness? 2) How often do you wish to change the brightness? If you are attempting to make a television like (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  control large number of leds (?)

hi. i'm working in a project in which i'll need to control the brightness of about 700 leds. i've just begun to research solutions - and i'm not sure the hb is the right microcontroller for the job, but i thought perhaps an hb user on this list (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  handyboard for sale

Hi I have few NEW assembled handyboards for sale. if any one interested visit (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  lego reflectance sensors

Hello, we are using Lego reflectance sensors for an experiment and the HB is showing a rather strange behavior. If we plug a single sensor in the expansion board, it works fine, but when two of them are connected, then none of them work. Even more, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  hady board short circuit...

Hello, when I switch the HB on, first both -- batt and pow -- lights are on for a second and inmediatelly, both become off again. The U13 voltage regulator gets very hot in few seconds. I've changed that unit but there is no change in the board's (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Compass sensor and Ultrasonic Range Finder

Hi, all: I am a new user of Handy board. And I have a problem with assembling the Compass sensor and Ultrasonic Range Finder. Compass sensor's model is CMPS03 and Ultrasonic Range Finder is SRF04(Please visit (URL) for more details). And I find that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  lego angle sensor

Hello, I have problems while trying to read the lego rotation sensor using the expansion board. I include the "Explego.icb" file and read the counter using lego$i_counts variable. I have tested the program with the same sensor in a different HB and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Motor Problem

HI! Actually i am having Problem while working on my robatics projcet,actually my motors takes 3Amp under load i am using handyboard for this,so when the motors operate under load it stop working and the IC(LM293D) gets hot, so if any body can help (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  IC datatype Problem

Hi! I am having a problem with using IC actually i am using handy board for a robatic project. Problem: i want to use handy board knob fuction which return integer value. so when i assign this value to float variable which i wanna used ,it don't (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Sensor Assembly Problem

Hi, I'm using the handyboard for a robotics competition, and I have been having a problem when I use my compass and sonar together. I am using a Daventech SRF04 ultrasonic ranger, and a Daventech compass. Here is the problem: I can read the sonar (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Handy Board For sale @ e-Bay item#3410256356

Hello group I have a working Handy board for sale at e-Bay Item 3410256365 It comes with many extras. please take a look, biding starts at $30.00 and there is no reserve. Thanks Mark Newvine (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Fw: [handyboard] xmas songs

----- Original Message ----- From: <x01101001@yahoo.com> To: <handyboard@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 8:19 PM Subject: [handyboard] xmas songs (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 68HC11A1FN

I did try, but still can't find any. Rita "Patrick Hui" <huip@hkstar.com> wrote in message news:00bb01c29bea$15...atrickh... (...) parts (...) 24-hour) (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 68HC11A1FN

Hello, Did you check the motorola site to see if 68HC11A1FN library is available? Thanks and Best Regards, Patrick Hui --00---...--- R O B O T S T O R E ( H K ) -- Home of Robot Parts and Science Projects MIT Handyboard system, robotic controller (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  68HC11A1FN

Dear all, I'm looking for the library for drawing a modified schematic for the HandBoard, but Protel does not have the library for this. Does anybody have? or is there any other chip which could replace the current one?? Thanks Rita (21 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Sony Infra Red HandyBoard Transmission

Has anyone successfully modified the sonyxmit.asm driver on page 267/268 of Fred Martin's publication: Robotic Explorations? I've been trying to modify the driver so that it will communicate with a Sony TV, so far without success. In the book Fred (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  assembler programming

Hello- I have decided to learn how to program the Handyboard in assembler for a class, but I am having trouble finding example code to start with. I have been able to download things to the board and run them, but I don't know if they work because I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Problem connecting Lego light sensors to the analog ports

HI, I faced some problems while I was using the Lego Light sensors on the Handy Board. I'm fitting 2 lego rotation sensors and a light sensor on the Board. According to the documetaion available, I understand that I can use the light sensors in the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: HB DC Motors

Hi, You can try to remove the buzzer on the board, then test beep() function. If the board does not freeze up, that means there is a problem on the buzzer itself. Thanks and Best Regards, Patrick Hui --00---...--- R O B O T S T O R E ( H K ) -- Home (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  HB DC Motors

Please help me. All the commands from IC to HB work fine.e.g. analog test, digital test, printf to LCD, etc. But, when I write the command "beep();" the board makes a continuous noise and freezes up. IC reports "board not responding. Same thing (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact