 Robotics / Handy Board / 8689
8688  |  8690
Subject:
HB DC Motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 05:22:25 GMT

Please help me. All the commands from IC to HB work fine.e.g. analog test,
digital test, printf to LCD, etc. But, when I write the command "beep();"
the board makes a continuous noise and freezes up. IC reports "board not
responding. Same thing happens when I command "off(0);" after "fd(0);".
I tried evrything. Since I had spare chips including u.controler, i even
tried changing them. I still have the same problem. what can I do?

Thanks David.