 Robotics / Handy Board / 8690
Re: HB DC Motors
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 07:49:36 GMT

Enquiry / Order / Quotation: info@RobotStoreHK.com (response within 24-hour)
Technical Support: support@RobotStoreHK.com (response within 24-hour)
PayPal.com Recipient Email: sales@RobotStoreHK.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Khaef" <mansoorkh@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 1:22 PM
Subject: HB DC Motors

Please help me. All the commands from IC to HB work fine.e.g. analog test,
digital test, printf to LCD, etc. But, when I write the command "beep();"
the board makes a continuous noise and freezes up. IC reports "board not
responding. Same thing happens when I command "off(0);" after "fd(0);".
I tried evrything. Since I had spare chips including u.controler, i even
tried changing them. I still have the same problem. what can I do?

Thanks David.