 Robotics / 26091
Re: C Programming Solution for NXT - Beta Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 06:29:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Dick Swan wrote:
Rosco wrote:

It's a pity the RCX version doesn't seem to support the LEGO retail RCX
software, I would have liked to try this out but I don't have Robolab.

For a USB tower, it requires Lego's Tower Driver DLL be installed.
Robolab is not required. If you use a serial tower, then nothing extra
is required.

Well, yesterday I quickly tried it with just the Mindstorms 2.0 software
installed, and it seemed to upload the firmware ok (firm0328.lgo), but I didn't
have a chance to test any further.

But today I tried to upload the firmware again, and got "Failed to build image
from SREC file", and it won't upload, so I can't test any further :( I guess
I'll have to go buy a battery for my old serial tower.

Scrub that, found the RobotC firmware.

ROSCO