 Robotics / 24859
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:25:50 GMT

jim wrote:
Is this going to be totally incompatible with the old Mindstorms?? That
would be
devastating to people with investments in the existing system.
Yes I want to know if it is going to be compatible or incompatible with the
current system. Can someone please find out.

   Nothing about the new system appears to be electrically compatible. I suspect that
someone will make an electronic bridge device. Obviously, being LEGO, it is all
mechanically compatible.

Jim

--
      Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
  "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,