 Robotics / 24851
RE: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 01:38:29 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Gyl Midroni
Sent: Thursday, 5 January 2006 11:13 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: mindstorms NXT

Best thing I have read all day. This is so COOL! :-D

- Daniel

Is this going to be totally incompatible with the old Mindstorms?? That
would be
devastating to people with investments in the existing system.

Gyl

Yes I want to know if it is going to be compatible or incompatible with the
current system. Can someone please find out.

Jim