 Robotics / 24858
RE: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:03:38 GMT

I'm not sure about other AFOLs, but I'm not purist and
have been considering (quite energetically) adding an
Atmel ARM7 board to my robot, interfacing to the RCX
via I2C/IR (from Mindsensors.com) and using BT or USB
just changes the interface issue a little bit rather
than completely. I'm sure that someone will hack a
BT/IR interface for the RCX soon enough.

--- jim <jim@labyrinth.net.au> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of
Gyl Midroni
Sent: Thursday, 5 January 2006 11:13 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: mindstorms NXT

Best thing I have read all day. This is so COOL! • :-D

- Daniel

Is this going to be totally incompatible with the
old Mindstorms?? That
would be
devastating to people with investments in the
existing system.

Gyl

Yes I want to know if it is going to be compatible
or incompatible with the
current system. Can someone please find out.

Jim

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com