 Robotics / 24840
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 02:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <xenon@3dnature.com> wrote:

   But this is all simply hope and speculation until we get some real data. I do feel
confident that with the 4 MUPs offering guidance, we'll like the result.

I do hope so :)

As the wired article pointed out, we didn't get everything we asked for. But
there are features we did ask for and got.

So just as soon as the shackles come off ....

JB