 Robotics / 24839
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 02:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mr S <szinn_the1@yahoo.com> wrote:
Bluetooth is good! Not as much range as WiFi etc. but
very good. That would minimize the number of wired
connections in multiple NXT systems. It might also
lead to BT/I2C interfacing to tie the RCX systems into
the NXT as well.

thoughts... thoughts... thoughts...

--- Brian Davis <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote:

I *hope* that they use of BT will allow one control source (like my iBook ;) to
control multiple NXT units simultaneously. The mind boggles !

Ray