 Robotics / 24825
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:51:44 GMT

Well, I suppose that the speculation will begin any
moment now, but a digital I/O with 6 lines could be
enough for power, ground, tx, rx, clock, and signal
ground.... wonder what type of interface it actually
is?

Bluetooth is good! Not as much range as WiFi etc. but
very good. That would minimize the number of wired
connections in multiple NXT systems. It might also
lead to BT/I2C interfacing to tie the RCX systems into
the NXT as well.

thoughts... thoughts... thoughts...

--- Brian Davis <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Ram Meenakshisundaram wrote:

OK MUP members, spill the beans :-) We know who
you are :-)

   Since the known MUP members haven't added a whole
lot yet, I suspect that the
NDA mentioned in the Wired article is (sadly) still
in effect. But still,
there's a lot to see in those juicy pictures and the
wealth of specifications in
the LEGO press release.

PS: I REALLY WANT ONE!

   You and a small army of AFOLs storming the walls
of Billund. This is shaping
up to be a GREAT new year!

--
Brian Davis