 Robotics / 24800
Re: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:48:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ram Meenakshisundaram wrote:

OK MUP members, spill the beans :-) We know who you are :-)

   Since the known MUP members haven't added a whole lot yet, I suspect that the
NDA mentioned in the Wired article is (sadly) still in effect. But still,
there's a lot to see in those juicy pictures and the wealth of specifications in
the LEGO press release.

PS: I REALLY WANT ONE!

   You and a small army of AFOLs storming the walls of Billund. This is shaping
up to be a GREAT new year!

--
Brian Davis