 Robotics / 22084
  Re: Balancing robots

Hello PeterBalch, Tuesday, January 20, 2004, 9:19:20 PM, you wrote: P> How does a balancing robot like Legway balance on a patterned floor? Or can P> it? P> I've got some of the way there. P> My understanding from reading the web descriptions of (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Balancing robots

(...) Hi Allen, Could you post the actual code and perhaps a photograph of your robot, I want to try that for a while and it would eliminate some fiddling! TIA, Philo (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re[2]: Balancing robots

Hello Philippe, (...) PH> Hi Allen, PH> Could you post the actual code and perhaps a photograph of your robot, I want to PH> try that for a while and it would eliminate some fiddling! PH> TIA, PH> Philo Hi, I'll try and find the code and grab a (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Re[2]: Balancing robots

(...) Thanks a lot ! I'm not in a hurry ;o) Philo (20 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Re[2]: Balancing robots

(...) As I was stuck home yesterday by a sore throat, I had plenty of time to build a legway clone that works quite well using an adapted version of your generic code. I choose to ease the problem by lowering center of gravity (I put the bottom of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)