 Robotics / 19753
19752  |  19754
Subject:
Lego® Technic Motor (43362) internals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:03:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I received two new 9V mini-motors from S@H, that was of the new variety
described by Mark Riley (http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=19204).
Curiosity lead me to remove back cover, but it was wired to the rest of the
motor. So I put it back in place... no luck, the motor didn't turn any more :c(

I had only one solution: keep on taking apart the motor, find what went
wrong and reassemble the motor. Of course, I photographed every parts...

See these images and a few comments on http://www.philohome.com/motors/motor.htm

I have also performed an extensive comparison test campaign on 9V Technic
motors, more on that when I've sorted out the results...

Cheers,

Philo
www.philohome.com