 Robotics / 19680
Re: hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:55:39 GMT

Paul,

this looks really impressive.
For such nice developments I alwasy have room,
so if you're interested to make use of the space I've avaiable, contact
me at nospam_s.mientki@mailbox.kun.nl  (remove "nospam_")

best regards,
Stef Mientki

pixel wrote:
hi all
now i think it's time to present you
my application of as pure as possible lego hovercraft

http://republika.pl/pixsrv/lego/hovercraft/

i've got 5 movies in mov format
but my site is too small
so if someone has some room for my movies...
all of them have 19.3M

the only one tricky point is power
i use here 12V instead of 9V
sorry about that but maybe next version will need only 9V

Steve Baker RULEZ!!!
his advices was so creative for me

i spent whole night from fri to sat
and at exactly 7:00 hovercraft starts flying

1. no calculation has been done
2. no measurement has been done
that is the real fun with lego

best regards to all hovercraft builders