 Robotics / 19218
Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:09:16 GMT

<<snip>>

Just checked mine and eight of them are all the 'old' version, I can not
tell about the nineth since it's deep in a MOC.

Four of them is from 8457 Power Puller, two replaced by LEGO, two from the
RIS and one 8479 BarCode truck.

One of the replacements came spring 2002 so the newer ones should be from
summer or younger...

Just delurking some :)

/Tobbe, still alive and kickin'!
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/