 Robotics / 17964
17963  |  17965
Subject:
lnpd and mandrake 8.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:12:18 GMT

Hi,

I have install the last legOS and have install lnpd to. But i have a problem
when i run an applcation lnptest for example : it don't work.... Here is the
problem "lnp_init: Network is unreachable". I run lnpd with the command "lnpd
--nolock --log=foo" and foo give me : " 214:Info > running in Timesharing
Mode"

What's the problem ? I've work under mandrake 8.1 and ot worked ...

Thanks for responding

nanobapt