 Robotics / 17937
    Re: Powering motors from the mains —Jonathan Spitz
   I have the RCX 2.0 and it doesn't hace any power connector. Lego should have thought about that and at least sell a special adapter. Anyway, they didn't. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> To: (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Powering motors from the mains —Trevyn Watson
     Those who can use a soldering iron, and know their anode from their cathode, could build something like what I did: (URL) black box is a 7809 9v positive voltage regulator. See the data sheet here: (URL) used a 12v wall wart to power the whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        lnpd and mandrake 8.2 —Baptiste Denaeyer
   Hi, I have install the last legOS and have install lnpd to. But i have a problem when i run an applcation lnptest for example : it don't work.... Here is the problem "lnp_init: Network is unreachable". I run lnpd with the command "lnpd --nolock (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)