 Robotics / 17690
Re: New Book - Core Lego Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:38:25 GMT

Awesome book, got it, read it cover-to-cover.  Well written, good projects, very
comprehensive.
Kinda took the wind out of my sails, really, knowing somebody else had already
done so much!
Still I guess if you want to produce a really awesome robot it doesn't hurt to
have somebody else do *some* of the hard work :-)