 Robotics / 17444
Re: New Book - Core Lego Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:28:29 GMT

Thanks for the kind words Mario!

I just want to mention to others who might be ordering to please use the
Amazon Associates link on our leJOS web page:

http://lejos.sourceforge.net

All profits generated through this program will be used to obtain a domain
name and hold contests for building Lego Robots. Hopefully we will be able
to raise enough money to provide some good prizes for regular robot building
competitions in the future. NONE of the money will be used by any of the
leJOS developers as leJOS has always been a labor of love for all of us. The
Amazon Associates account is managed by Juergen Stuber, Jose Solozano, Paul
Andrews and myself.

In lugnet.robotics, Mario Ferrari writes:
Hi Brian

The list of the covered topics makes your book very promising. I'm going to
pre-order it right now.

Good luck!
Mario