 Robotics / 14876
Re: NQC for Palm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 03:35:15 GMT

Dave Baum wrote:

In article <3ACA6077.70509@3dnature.com>, xenon@3dnature.com wrote:

   Well, I just got some bad news from Dave 'NQC' Baum.
Apparently he's a Palm developer, and he won't touch
the project, because of architectural limitations in
the Palm OS. Apparently NQC needs a lot more dynamically-
allocated memory than the PalmOS can handle.

Of course on my Agenda Palmtop - it took little more than
typing 'make' to port it.  <smug grin>

Also, just getting a baseline build with the 68K compiler targetting the
Palm would be helpful.

So the Palm is big-endian?  I didn't know that.

Won't that also cause problems for NQC porting...does NQC run on any
other big-endian machines?

--
Steve Baker   HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
              WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com>