 Robotics / 14901
Re: NQC for Palm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 01:58:48 GMT

In article <3ACA9673.FC7A0835@airmail.net>, sjbaker1@airmail.net wrote:

So the Palm is big-endian?  I didn't know that.

Won't that also cause problems for NQC porting...does NQC run on any
other big-endian machines?

Yes - NQC is developed on a Mac so PowerPC big-endian is actually where
most of the testing is done, but I don't recall ever running into an
endian problem.  One of the builds (for Mac MPW) targets 68K, but with
slightly difference options than Palm uses, which is why I consider the
posted numbers to be good estimates but not perfect.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com