 Publishing / RailBricks / 5
Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.railbricks
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:12:18 GMT

--snip--

   The categories include:

Diesel locomotives
Steam locomotives
Passenger cars
Freight cars
Maintenance of Way (MOW)
Trackside (Structures, signals, etc.)
Components (e.g., a door, window, wheel truck, etc. design)

--snip--

-Jeramy Spurgeon

Hi Jeramy,

Excellent work.

By pure fluke I had just finished a model with instructions (LDR only for now but with all steps set out) and tried to register for RAILBRICKS but am yet to receive my confirmation email. Is the email server OK?

I also note a category distinctly lacking from your system: Electric locomotives. MUs and trams might also like their own category too as there’s quite a few that can’t easily fit in the existing categories. Components is a nice touch.

The RAILBRICKS website is really looking very nice.

Tim