 Publishing / RailBricks / 5
  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Hi Jeramy, Excellent work. By pure fluke I had just finished a model with instructions (LDR only for now but with all steps set out) and tried to register for RAILBRICKS but am yet to receive my confirmation email. Is (...) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) Thanks Tim, The e-mail often ends up in the junk folder, but I went in and approved your account manually. I often scan the user base for accounts that look legit, but haven't been approved and then just manually do it. Great suggestion on the (...) (16 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)