 Publishing / RailBricks / 10
Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.railbricks
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:59:30 GMT

In lugnet.publish.railbricks, Jason J Railton wrote:
   Good idea - may I suggest having the option of links to LEGO Factory, but only if (a) all parts of the entire model can be purchased and (b) you have a decent set of instructions. It would be useful to have an authoritative index of Factory train models, but the key to their quality has to be separate clear instructions.

Jason R

Jason,

Jordan Schwarz had started something similar to your suggestion here: http://jordan.pratt.duke.edu/trainbase/, but I don’t know how far he got with the idea. Maybe we can arrange a separate area on RAILBRICKS to either accommodate the project that Jordan started or utilize the Build Instructions section for this, though ensuring that parts are available may pose problems once the Factory palette is updated.

I’ve added the option to upload LDD files, which may serve as a solution to your suggestion.

-Jeramy