 Publishing / Brick Journal / 163
Re: BrickJournal 7 is OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 03:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Jim DeVona wrote:
I really enjoy reading BrickJournal, Joe. I, too, would like to commend you and
all the contributors for your quality work. The presentation is superb and the
diversity and depth of the articles have helped build my sense of what's going
on in the LEGO world.

Be well,
Jim

Thanks! BrickJournal is hitting a stride I am really happy with, now to maintain
it:-)...

And there's a lot more out there!

Joe