 Publishing / Brick Journal / 160
Re: BrickJournal 7 is OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:42:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Scott Costello wrote:
   Joe,

I’ve told you before personally how awesome your work is, but I just had to say it again, you commitment to th is incredible publication is astounding. Bravo, congratulations on another great issue.

Scott C.

Thanks! The mag is hitting a nice stride now, thanks to the dedication of the staff. Credit needs to go to them, too:-)

And wait til you see what’s coming in upcoming issues:-)

Joe