 Publishing / Brick Journal / 161
Re: BrickJournal 7 is OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:43:08 GMT

This may be the best issue yet. The articles around the Cafe Corner are fantastic.

But it still makes me long for a real, honest-to-goodness print magazine. I know it is probably not realistic but if I could have it any way I want, it would be a monthly (or maybe 10 issues per year) full-colour glossy magazine but perhaps 1/3 - 1/2 the number of pages currently published. I’d rather get less pages more often.

Any word on going “physical”?