 Publishing / 4774
Re: New home for Brickshelf Scan Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger wrote:
It took a little bit longer than we had hoped, but the scans are now available
again.  We still need to add the PDF instructions, and the catalogs, but we felt
that releasing what we have already would be better than waiting for everything
to be ready.

Try it out - The Peeron Instruction and Catalog Scans Library (PICSL)[1].

If you have any comments or suggestions, be it new features or ways to make the
user interface better, or bug reports, please let us know!

That's excellent Dan! You got that up & going ultra quick, thanks!

I do have a query though - I couldn't find set 8040. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a
PDF because it's pretty old, and I had page 13 bookmarked because of the
infamous 5x9 plate :) So I'm just wondering if you definitely have all the
non-PDF scans there?

ROSCO